Feel confident in choosing VBA.
VBA, in partnership with TruAssure Insurance Company, offers exceptional dental coverage and access to one of the largest PPO networks in the country through DenteMax.
You can feel confident that you’re getting the best plan designed to meet your client’s needs.
Coverage and convenience
Dental benefits don’t need to be complicated and providing necessary coverage for your clients doesn’t have to break the bank. At VBA, we make dental plans hassle-free, providing clear coverage that keeps your clients’ oral health and bottom line in check.
Affordable dental coverage that fits your clients’ budgets
- Fully-insured and self-funded options
- Simple plans that offer comprehensive coverage in Pennsylvania and Ohio
- Access to one of the largest PPO networks nationwide through the DenteMax dental network
- Members have freedom to choose any dentist*
- Composite (white) fillings standardly covered
- MAC plan options available
Specific group benefits
In addition to the above, consider the added flexibility of our dental plans for small and large groups.
- Start at 2 eligible employees
- Pre-set and based on pooled rates to provide maximum savings
- Deductible options
- Choice of annual maximums
- Exam coverage options including orthodontia
- Start at 50 eligible employees
- Individually rated, completely customizable plans
- Unlimited deductibles and annual maximums
- Option to waive waiting periods
A strong heritage of experience
Founded in 1965, Vision Benefits of America (VBA) was one of the first preferred provider organizations (PPO) in the nation offering group vision coverage. Today, VBA is more than just a local vision provider. Through our partnership with TruAssure, we are now offering dental benefits. With the ability to offer both vision and dental coverage across the nation through an expansive network of providers, VBA is committed to cost-effective plans with ample coverage for your clients.
Simplicity and support
Help your clients eliminate the stress of paperwork and forms with VBA’s online enrollment.
- One destination for information and enrollment
- 24/7 access during open enrollment to all benefit information, including schedule of benefits and provider listing
- Pre-configured eligibility rules and logic eliminate common mistakes from paperwork
- Customized enrollment reminders
- Allows members to review and update personal and dependent information before making benefit selections
- Members can view and print confirmation upon completion
- Frees up your client’s time to deliver solutions!
Focus on prevention
VBA dental plans are focused on prevention so small issues do not turn into costly, intensive treatments.
- Three cleanings standardly covered each year
- Exams, cleanings, fluoride, and sealants (age limits apply) standardly covered 100% in-network
Give your clients focused expertise, richer coverage and lower out-of-pocket costs with a stand-alone dental plan independent of health insurance.
Unlike other dental providers, VBA offers a comprehensive reporting package for groups with 50 or more lives.
VBA dental plans are administered and underwritten by TruAssure Insurance Company. TruAssure dental plans are offered in association with DenteMax dental networks.