If your Valentine's Day plans include staying in, we have the perfect treat for you! These Sweetheart Yogurt Parfaits take only minutes to make & they taste as good as they look. Ditch the store-bought chocolates and give this simple recipe a try.
Sweetheart Yogurt Parfait
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Red and pink sprinkles
- 2 containers (6 oz) of Strawberry Yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping
- Melt your white chocolate chips in the microwave at 50% power in 15 second intervals, stirring with a completely dry utensil. Do not let water come into contact with the chocolate. Stir and heat until the chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Place the white chocolate into a piping back or a plastic zipper bag and snip off a small corner of the bag. Pipe out 4 heart shapes onto parchment or wax paper. Let dry completely.
- Place a small glass (parfait glass if you have one!) upside down into a small dish with the honey. Make sure the rim of the glass is coated. Immediately dip the honey-coated glass rim into a small dish filled with the sprinkles.
- Carefully spoon a small amount of the strawberry yogurt into the mini parfait glass. Do the same with the frozen whipped topping, alternating layers until you end with the frozen whipped topping.
- Top your parfait with a white chocolate heart.
Recipe and picture courtesy of Tablespoon.com